On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 3rd World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN'18), we would like to thank you for your participation and interest in the Congress!
Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Jude Akinyelu, for the paper entitled: " Folic Acid-Conjugated Chitosan Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery of 5-Fluorouracil in Breast Cancer " ;
- Dr. Samir Belkhiri, for the paper entitled: " Synthesis and Characterisation of Fe-MW Carbon Nanotubes – Nanocrystalline NaY Zeolite " ;
- Yu-Jin Choi, for the paper entitled: " Fabrication of Actuating and Rewritable Film by Self-Assembled Hierarchical Superstructures " ;
- Birnur Cömez, for the paper entitled: "Characterization and Stability of Long siRNA Loaded-Chitosan Nanoparticles" ;
- Lorenzo David, for the paper entitled: " Gold Nanoparticles Conjugated to Encapsulated 5-Fluorouracil Cationic polymers and their Efficiency as Drug Delivery Vehicles " ;
- Dr. Nokuk Park, for the paper entitled: "Effect of Mn-Based Additive for Enhancing Stability of Cu-Based Oxygen Carriers for CLC Process" ;
- Nadia Sid, for the paper entitled: " Development and Demonstration of Highly Insulating, Construction Materials from Bio-Derived Aggregates " ;
- Dr. Sujittra Srisung, for the paper entitled: "Specific and Structural Study of Cu(II), Na(I) and CuNPs on Picolinic Acid Ligand" ;
- Dr. Marta Truffi, for the paper entitled: " MAdCAM-1 Nanotargeting Uncovers Bowel Inflammation Foci in Experimental Model of Colitis " ;
Return to Top ⇑
RAN'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
Return to Top ⇑